he Moscow Renaissance Fair is a beloved community celebration of spring, taking place under the trees of our beautiful East City Park since 1974!
he Ren Fair is held the weekend of the first Sunday of May each year featuring:
And all this is free to the public!
- Great music from the region on two stages - the Main Stage and Stage II
- Juried craft show featuring hand crafted original art from all over the country
- Food booths that provide non-packaged food provided by local non-profit organizations with profits used for the betterment of the community
- Kids activities for children of all ages to play and create all day Saturday and Sunday
- Parade featuring our colorful Dragon, local Bagpipers, and the Volunteer Peace Band
- Costume Contest judged by the public
- Maypole Dance open to the public with live music
e take pride in being one of the longer standing community supported fairs in the region without traditional event sponsors.
We take pride in our recycling program, reducing the fair landfill waste by 90% since the 90’s.
We take pride in accommodating our arts and crafts vendors with a hospitality booth.
We take pride in featuring original artwork on our poster and program every year.
We take pride in honoring local community heroes annually as our Kings and Queens of the fair.
We take pride in our Renaissance Fair, a celebration of spring rain or shine!